Golden Nag Chandan Incense Sticks 15 grams
Nag champa is a beautiful yellow asian flower that blossoms in India on the champag tree and is also known as 'Plumeria'. The aroma is sweet and tropical. She is one of the most sold incense fragrances in the world. Nag Champa makes you aware of the relative world and for that reason is experienced as enlightening. The basis of this aroma is the plumeria flower itself, but also gaiakwood, palmarosa, clove and vetiver.
Benefits of incense:
- These Agarbatti are hand-rolled according to the traditional natural purity masala method;
- Intense scents very quickly;
- Masks unpleasant odors;
- Restores balance in energy centers for body and mind;
- Extra long incense sticks of more than 40 cm.;
- When you use an incense burner, the ash can be cleaned up effortlessly.